Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is Exercise Important?

Do we Really need Exercise?

We reside in an era of chaos, never before in the history of humans have people had so much given on or carried on so busy. We are consumed by the want to pull off more, own more and be more. Yet, in all the time, energy, and money handed out to the pursuit of these endeavors, the car too can ultimately get you there often gets neglected. That's right; you-the physical you-your body.

It might be easy to rhyme off all of the health benefits associated with regular exercise as a motivation to work out, but the fact is, this does not work, unless of course properties are faced with a serious health problem, which unfortunately is often the reason individuals find the drive. We are all motivated in different ways and by different things. The key is to bring in a reason that will make you need to continue to problem your body and stay active for a life time.

For me it's simple-I exercise to be strong. I'm not referring to physical strength either, all though this is a simple by product; it is absolutely the mental aspect. When we begin to see the details our body is capable of working at it increases our self belief, which in turn pushes our brain to convince our body we can do still more. It is a sure spiral effect. The way we imagine and feel about our self on the inside is the way we project ourselves on to the world. If you feel strong and confident, others see you as solid and confident. Personally I believe I'm capable of achieving everything I set my mind to; and this strength of character is a result of how hard I've trained my body.

If someone asks you a question, do you need to brush your teeth? What will be your answer? Well, I brush my teeth because my mouth feels unfavorable if I don't-plus I don't desire my teeth to rot and fall out! It becomes so engrained into habitual practices that you can't imagine not doing it.

I believe, you owe it to yourself and you owe it to the folks who are most principle to you. I want to be able to enjoy livelihood to its fullest in on my loved ones. I can't do the current if I'm not viable and fit. I like to be a positive role model for my kids one day, and more significantly just be there for them as they grow up to own kids of their own. We continue to become smarter provided each passing generation yet with the development of our brains comes the "de-evolution" of our bodies. All other critters on the nation pass on the strongest and fittest genes-we pass on unhealthy, out of shape, overweight, couch potato DNA. Things have got to change.

Ultimately, whatever it is that will make someone has to arrive on within, and only properties know what that serves to be. It won't turn up based on information from me alleging "you should go exercise" or a picture of particular quite person on a magazine cover promising you'll look like them in six weeks. You have to do it to achieve results. It’s you.

Are you interested for systematic way to Loose fat and live healthy life, then sign up for my FREE newsletter.


First Name:
Primary Email:
Sign Up for Free Newsletter





























Bookmark and Share


No comments: